FULL SERVICE STATIONERY DESIGN–
If you’re reading this is , it probably means that you are engaged, so let me just start by saying “Congrats!”
You are going to have such an amazing time planning your wedding and I would love to be part of the whole process. Your wedding invitations really set the whole tone for your wedding so it’s important to make that first impression a good one.
While we offer top of the line wedding invitation templates in our Etsy shop, we often get requests for custom designs from brides who want their invitations to be a little more, shall we say, THEM. And we love nothing more than designing invitations specifically for creative brides with a vision.
For our full service stationery design, we work directly with brides to design and print every facet of their wedding day. Covering everything from invitations and stationery to reception signs and menus, we work with our printers to ensure that your stationery is taken care of without you having to do a thing.
The Process (4 – 6 months)
1. Design Consultation. This is your chance to sit down with me over Skype and discuss your stationery vision. Share your favorite images, Pinterest boards, color palette, family mementos and design inspiration.
2. Project Proposal. Following our consultation I will send you a project proposal with all the points we discussed as well as pricing estimate and timeline. Once approved, secure your design spot by submitting a 50% deposit and the signed contract. At this point I will ask for all your wedding information and details.
3. Inspiration Board, Logo & Mockups. As part of our custom package, I will create an inspiration board that will feature different color combinations, font pairings, and textures. Also included will be design concepts of your stationery goods. A complimentary logo is also created just for you.
4. Design and Refine. Once we have the look you are going for, our custom package includes unlimited proofs so we can perfect your stationery. Once everything is exactly how you want it, you will sign the final print approval form.
5. Printing. We will use a local print shop to print your stationery, which may take up to 3 to 4 weeks to complete.
6. Delivery. Your stationery package will be delivered to you by the agreed upon date.
What Is Included
1. Style discovery questionnaires to determine the look and feel of your wedding stationery
2. Three invitation design proofs and three matching RSVP design proofs for you to choose from
3. Proofs for any additional enclosures as well as day-of signs, menus and itineraries depending on your needs
4. Final stationery and signs all professionally printed by our team of local printers in Richmond, Virginia
Starting at $500
(not including the cost of printing or envelopes)
If you think this package is right for you and you would like to learn more,
contact us using the form below and we’ll be in touch with you shortly