BASIC STATIONERY DESIGN–
If you’re reading this is , it probably means that you are engaged, so let me just start by saying “Congrats!”
You are going to have such an amazing time planning your wedding and I would love to be part of the whole process. Your wedding invitations really set the whole tone for your wedding so it’s important to make that first impression a good one.
Our Basic Services
For our basic stationery design, we partner with creative brides who want custom wedding invitations
but would prefer to print them themselves either at home or with a local printer.
The Process (1 – 2 months)
1. Idea Gathering. We’ll provide you with idea gathering worksheets to help narrow down the look and feel of your wedding and determine a direction for you invitations. We would love for you to share your favorite images, Pinterest boards, color palette, family mementos and design inspiration.
2. Inspiration Board, Logo & Mockups. As part of our basic package, I will create an inspiration board that will feature different color combinations, font pairings, and textures. Also included will be design concepts of your stationery good and a complimentary logo is also created just for you.
3. Direction Approval. Once the inspiration board and mockups are approved, secure your design spot by submitting payment and the signed contract. At this point I will ask for all your wedding information and details.
4. Design and Refine. Once we have the look you are going for, our basic package includes three proofs so we can perfect your stationery.
5. Supporting Stationery. As soon as your invitations are approved we will move on to designing the supporting stationery such as RSVPs, save the dates, and additonal enclosures needed to complete your suite.
6. Delivery. Your stationery package will be delivered as a digital PDF by the agreed upon date.
What Is Included
1. Style discovery questionnaires to determine the look and feel of your wedding stationery
2. Three invitation design proofs for you to choose from.
3. Proofs for all additional enclosures as well as day-of signs, menus and itineraries depending on your needs
4. Digital vector PDF for you to send to the printer of your choice.
Starting at $100
If you think this package is right for you and you would like to learn more,
contact us using the form below and we’ll be in touch with you shortly